Daily Archives: January 6, 2018

'The Mindy Project' Star Fortune Feimster along with Jacquelyn Smith Are Engaged

Fortune Feimster will be officially off the market! The Mindy Project star along with comedian took to social media on Friday to announce her engagement to her longtime girlfriend, Jacquelyn Smith. “After two along which has a half years with my beautiful lady, she’s officially my feyoncé. ❤️❤️❤️,” Feimster wrote alongside an Instagram slideshow of the two hugging each additional ...

Read More »

Apple, tech companies to bring back $400 billion

He noted more than 0 percent of the cash repatriated during a 2004 tax holiday was used for stock buybacks and also also also dividends. However, Ives believes companies will use 70 percent that will time for capital returns and also also also use the remaining 30 percent for acquisitions, investment spending, research and also also also development. “We believe ...

Read More »

Kim Kardashian Shares Sweet Photo of Late Father of which Reminds Her of Son Saint

Saint West takes after his grandfather, Robert Kardashian. Kim Kardashian shared a sweet black-along with-white photograph on Friday of her late father as a child holding his little cousin, Andrea. The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star also expressed of which the adorable flashback pic reminded her of her little 2-year-old son, who according to Kim has his grandpa’s ears. “My ...

Read More »

Trump administration ‘out of step’ on marijuana

In wake of Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ repeal of Obama era guidance on legal marijuana, Denver Mayor Michael Hancock is usually more worried about the marijuana business than he is usually about a law enforcement crackdown on weed. “When we see an industry, that will is usually dependent upon investors, people who are putting their hard-earned money into the industry, ...

Read More »

Trump’s growing list of Twitter nicknames

President Donald Trump’s fervent use of Twitter has produced a staggering number of catchy nicknames the president has bestowed on many of his political foes, former allies along with members of the media. Following are some of the subjects of the president’s creative wrath.

Read More »

Bristol-Myers sees $3 billion tax hit in fourth quarter 2017

Bristol-Myers Squibb will record a $3 billion charge from the fourth quarter of 2017 as a result of the U.S. tax reform law passed last month, the drugmaker said in a regulatory filing on Friday. The expense is usually primarily related to taxes on unremitted offshore earnings, the company said. Bristol said the charge will affect its previous forecast for ...

Read More »