– Also March 6, Trump advisor Kellyanne Conway is actually accused by federal investigators of violating the Hatch Act by creating political statements supporting Republican Roy Moore inside Alabama U.S. Senate race.
– The same day, porn star Stormy Daniels files a lawsuit against Trump alleging that will a nondisclosure agreement she had signed with the president’s attorney over an alleged affair was not valid because Trump hadn’t signed the agreement.
– March 8, at a televised Cabinet meeting, Trump says his administration is actually inside final stage of crafting regulations to ban bump stocks, devices that will enable semi-automatic guns to fire at fully automatic speeds. “Bump stocks are going to be gone,” he says in a move that will followed the Feb. 14 massacre of 17 students along with also adults at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida.
– Also March 8, Trump hastily agrees to meet with Kim Jong Un in a bid to defuse tensions over North Korea’s nuclear weapons along with also missile testing. Tillerson was in Africa while Trump made his decision.
– March 10, Tillerson’s spokesman announces in Kenya that will the secretary of State was not feeling well along with also had canceled his events inside east African country.
– Also March 10, at a campaign rally for Republican congressional candidate Rick Saccone, Trump says Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters features a “low IQ” along with also calls Chuck Todd, host of NBC’s “Meet the Press,” a “son of a bitch.”
– March 12, two weeks after admonishing fellow Republicans as being “afraid of the NRA,” Trump says there’s “not much political support (to put the item mildly)” for raising the minimum age of purchasing an assault gun to 21.
– Also March 12, the Republican-led House Intelligence Committee ends its probe into Russian involvement inside 2016 presidential election, saying the item found “no evidence of collusion, coordination, or conspiracy” between the Trump campaign along with also Russia.
– In another development on March 12, Trump’s personal assistant, John McEntee, is actually fired along with also escorted out of the White House amid a Secret Service investigation into alleged financial crimes, The Wall Street Journal reports on March 13. Citing people close to McEntee, the Journal says the case is actually related to online gambling along with also taxes. McEntee could not be located by CNBC for comment, along with also the White House declined to comment on personnel issues. After being fired, however, McEntee joins Trump’s re-election campaign as a senior advisor.
– March 12-13, British Prime Minister Theresa May says the item was “highly likely” that will Moscow was responsible for the poisoning of former Russian spy Sergei Skripal along with also his daughter, Yulia, in Salisbury, England. Trump is actually initially silent about May’s statement, although White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders tells reporters: “Right today, we are standing with our U.K. ally. I think they’re still working through even some of the details of that will. along with also we’re going to continue to work with the U.K., along with also we certainly stand with them throughout This specific process.”
Just before he was fired, Tillerson says he didn’t know whether Moscow knew of the attack having a military-grade nerve agent, nevertheless that will one way or another, “the item came through Russia.” On March 13, the White House says Trump agrees with May that will Russia “must provide unambiguous answers” about the chemical used to poison Skripal along with also his daughter.