Billy Bush says Trump made the lewd remarks heard on the ‘Access Hollywood’ tape

A 2005 frame via a video with Donald Trump (L), Arianne Zucker (C) in addition to Billy Bush.

Obtained by The Washington Post | Getty Images

A 2005 frame via a video with Donald Trump (L), Arianne Zucker (C) in addition to Billy Bush.

Former NBC television host Billy Bush accused U.S. President Donald Trump of “indulging in some revisionist history” for reportedly telling allies in which was not his voice generating lewd remarks as the men waited to film a segment for “Access Hollywood” in 2005.

“He said in which. ‘Grab ’em by the p___y,'” Bush wrote in an editorial published inside brand-new York Times on Sunday.

The brand-new York Times reported last month in which Trump has been privately telling aides in addition to allies, including at least one U.S. senator, in which the voice on the recording was not his.

in which might be a reversal via his immediate acknowledgment of responsibility after the tape surfaced weeks ahead of the 2016 presidential election. Trump said: “I said in which, I was wrong, in addition to I apologize.”

Reuters has not been able to verify the Times report in which he has been privately telling allies a different story.

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Bush’s remarks. yet White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders played down the Times report at a White House briefing on Nov. 27.

“The President hasn’t changed his position. I think if anything in which the president questions, in which’s the media’s reporting on in which accuracy,” Sanders said.

Bush laughed on the video as Trump spoke in addition to he lost his job as a host of NBC’s flagship morning “Today” show after the tape was leaked to the media in October, upending Trump’s campaign to become president.

(Disclosure: NBC in addition to CNBC are owned by Comcast.)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

eighteen − 12 =