Billy Bush says Trump made the lewd remarks heard on the ‘Access Hollywood’ tape

A 2005 frame by a video with Donald Trump (L), Arianne Zucker (C) in addition to Billy Bush.

Obtained by The Washington Post | Getty Images

A 2005 frame by a video with Donald Trump (L), Arianne Zucker (C) in addition to Billy Bush.

Former NBC television host Billy Bush accused U.S. President Donald Trump of “indulging in some revisionist history” for reportedly telling allies the idea was not his voice producing lewd remarks as the men waited to film a segment for “Access Hollywood” in 2005.

“He said the idea. ‘Grab ’em by the p___y,'” Bush wrote in an editorial published inside completely new York Times on Sunday.

The completely new York Times reported last month of which Trump has been privately telling aides in addition to allies, including at least one U.S. senator, of which the voice on the recording was not his.

of which would certainly be a reversal by his immediate acknowledgment of responsibility after the tape surfaced weeks ahead of the 2016 presidential election. Trump said: “I said the idea, I was wrong, in addition to I apologize.”

Reuters has not been able to verify the Times report of which he has been privately telling allies a different story.

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Bush’s remarks. however White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders played down the Times report at a White House briefing on Nov. 27.

“The President hasn’t changed his position. I think if anything of which the president questions, the idea’s the media’s reporting on of which accuracy,” Sanders said.

Bush laughed on the video as Trump spoke in addition to he lost his job as a host of NBC’s flagship morning “Today” show after the tape was leaked to the media in October, upending Trump’s campaign to become president.

(Disclosure: NBC in addition to CNBC are owned by Comcast.)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

ten − 10 =