Busy Philipps had a rough morning at the emergency room.
The Vice Principals star took to social media to share a crazy story about how she sunburned her eyes. In her Instagram Stories on Monday night, Philipps explained how she couldn’t open her eyes as well as felt like there were “shards of glass” in them while out to dinner after a photo shoot. Taking suggestions through fans on how to feel better, she explained of which nothing was helping.
Then on Tuesday, she went to the ER where they told her she suffered through photokeratitis, a condition of which happens when ultraviolet rays affect the corneas of the eyes.
“I’M FINE! This particular will be just my vibe, guys! Gonna tell you the whole story on This particular week’s @nodocspodcast nevertheless spent last night at Cedars after I couldn’t sleep because the item felt like there were shards of glass in both my eyes,” she wrote on Instagram alongside picture of herself inside the hospital bed. “I have Photo Keratitis through bright lights/sun exposure! WHO EVEN KNEW of which WAS A THING?”
She also updated her fans on Instagram Stories after leaving the doctor’s office as well as joked about her “sunburned eyeballs.”
“I sunburned my eyes through my photo shoot today,” she said while inside the automobile as well as wearing sunglasses. “I was just saying though the item’s so on-brand I get one big magazine cover as well as I do one photo shoot as well as I burn my eyeballs.”
the item seems as though Philipps has had a rough week. Additionally, on Sunday, she was also suffering through an allergy of which gave her a rash under her eyes.
For more on Philipps, watch below.