Dozens of CEOs along with also some other corporate leaders are tagging along with President Donald Trump when he heads to China next week, including quite a few corporate big-wigs, mega-donors along with also Republican leaders.
A few of those attending include Lloyd Blankfein of Goldman Sachs, Steve Mollenkopf of Qualcomm, Shane Tedjarati of Honeywell, Andrew Liveris of DowDuPont, along with also Kevin McAllister of Boeing, according to a list obtained by CNBC.
Alaska Gov. Bill Walker will also be joining the president.
The president, who ascended to office based on his experience within the private sector, has made efforts to leverage the corporate world while in office.
A council of top business executives disbanded over the summer after the president appeared to equate torch-bearing white nationalists with protesters demonstrating against them.
The head of in which council was Andrew Liveris, who will be joining the president in China.
The president will be touring Asia via Nov. 5 to Nov. 14, including stops in Japan, South Korea, China, Vietnam along with also the Philippines.
A priority of Trump’s Asia tour will be bolstering trade with some of the United States’ top business partners. The visit will take him to an ASEAN summit within the Philippines along with also an APEC summit in Vietnam.
Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross told reporters in September in which the administration can be “looking forward to a very Great session including a lot of American CEOs along with also we desire there will be some very Great deliverables.”
Here can be the full list of CEOs along with also some other leaders joining the president in China:
- Mr. Seifollah Ghasemi, Chairman, President & CEO, Air Products
- Mr. Keith Meyer, President, Alaska Gasline Development Corporation (AGDC)
- Governor Bill Walker, State of Alaska
- Mr. Donald Chen, President, Asia-Pacific, Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Mr. Daniel Revers, Managing Partner, Arclight Capital Partners, LLC
- Mr. Mitch Snyder, President & CEO, Bell Helicopter, Textron Inc.
- Mr. Kevin McAllister, President along with also Chief Executive Officer, Boeing Commercial Airplanes, The Boeing Company
- Mr. Jack Fusco, President along with also Chief Executive Officer, Cheniere Energy, Inc.
- Mr. Timothy Tangredi, President & CEO, Dais Analytic Corporation
- Mr. Frederick Jones, Chairman along with also Chief Executive Officer, Delfin Midstream, LLC
- Mr. Andrew Liveris, Executive Chairman, DowDuPont
- Mr. Luka Erceg, President & CEO, Drylet, LLC
- Mr. David Messer, CEO, Freepoint Commodities LLC
- Mr. John Rice, President & CEO, GE Global Growth Organization
- Mr. Shane Tedjarati, President, High Global Growth, Honeywell
- Mr. Vance Hum, President along with also Chief Executive Officer, I.M. Systems Group, Inc.
- Mr. Theodore Walker, CEO, Worldwide Property & Casualty, Partner Reinsurance Company of the United States
- Mr. Steve Mollenkopf, CEO, Qualcomm, Inc.
- Mr. Nick Lisi, Executive Vice President , SAS
- Mr. Kevin Smith, CEO, SolarReserve
- Ms. Li Zhao, Country Representative, Stine Seed Company
- Mr. John Garrison, President & CEO, Terex Corporation
- Mr. Langtry Meyer, Founder & Chief Operating Officer, Texas LNG Brownsville, LLC
- Mr. Paul Doherty, President along with also CEO, The Digit Group, Inc.
- Mr. Gianluca Pettiti, President, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Mr. Jim Miller, Chairman, U.S. Soybean Export Council
- Mr. Paul Koenig, CEO, Viroment
- Mr. Jose Emeterio Gutierrez Elso, President & CEO, Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC
- Mr. Lloyd Blankfein, Chief Executive Officer, Goldman Sachs