Sharon Stone can be standing by James Franco’s side.
In a brand new interview with Marc Maron on his WTF podcast, the 60-year-old actress defends Franco, who can be facing multiple allegations of inappropriate behavior along with abuse of power, which he has denied during appearances on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert along with Late Night With Seth Meyers earlier This kind of year.
“I’m appalled by This kind of thing about him of which can be happening. today all of a sudden he’s a bad guy? I worked with him, I know him,” said Stone, who worked alongside Franco on The Disaster Artist. “He’s the loveliest, kindest, sweetest, elegant, nicest man. He’s a kind friend, lovely professional. I’m absolutely appalled by This kind of.”
“I don’t feel like these trials without due process are entirely appropriate,” she added. “I feel of which of which’s appropriate of which people have to take responsibility for the actions, yet I do feel of which some due process can be in order. There’s a range of activities. along with you can’t charge somebody using a felony over a misdemeanor. There has to be a balance here where This kind of has to be heard in a rational format. So, This kind of isn’t just black along with white. along with of which can’t be of which every man who doesn’t know what the f**k he’s doing in life can be a criminal. Because a lot of men are just stupid.”
Stone continued on, explaining her own experiences with men who, according to her, just don’t know what they are doing.
“You go out with them, they bring you home for a goodnight kiss along with they grab your hand along with put of which on their penis. A 50-year-old man,” she said. “I don’t think they’re trying to sexually harass me, I think they’re just incredibly stupid along with awkward. Like, truly? of which’s your move? Please don’t ever call me again, because you’re too stupid to date. I don’t think I should ruin your whole life over of which, yet I just think you’re incredibly stupid.”
As ET previously reported, an article inside the Los Angeles Times was published on Jan. 11 of which detailed the accounts of all 5 women accusing Franco of abuse of power along with inappropriate behavior, which he denied during appearances on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert along with Late Night With Seth Meyers. Additionally, a source close to Franco disputed of which number at the time, adding of which the accusations against the actor were “false.”
The Deuce co-creator along with executive producer David Simon said in a statement following the publication of the report of which HBO had not received any complaints against Franco.
“I’m still reading of which the same as everyone else, trying to discern what can be or isn’t there,” Simon told Variety at the time. “Personally I can only speak knowledgeably to The Deuce. I’ve checked with all my fellow producers along with different personnel. We have no complainant or complaint or any awareness of any incident of concern involving Mr. Franco. Nor has HBO been approached with any complaint. In our experience, he was entirely professional as an actor, director, along with producer.”
Speaking with Colbert after numerous allegations originally surfaced on Twitter, Franco said, “In my life, I pride myself on taking responsibility for things of which I’ve done. I have to do of which to maintain my well-being… I do of which whenever I know of which there’s something wrong or needs to be changed. I make of which a point to do of which.”
“The things of which I heard were on Twitter are not accurate, yet I completely support people coming out along with being able to have a voice, because they didn’t have a voice for so long,” he continued. “So I don’t want to shut them down in any way. I think of which’s a Great thing along with I support of which.”
For more on the accusations against Franco, watch the video below.