Sylvester Stallone Denies Sexually Assaulting a 16-Year-Old Fan in 1986: ‘that will Never Happened’

Sylvester Stallone is actually vehemently denying an allegation that will he sexually assaulted a 16-year-old girl in 1986, when he was 40 years old.

On Thursday, the Daily Mail published a report that will Stallone was accused of sexually assaulting a teenager while he was shooting his film Over the Top in Las Vegas, citing the police report. According to the report, the alleged victim said she had been “intimidated” into having sex with both Stallone in addition to also also his bodyguard at the time, Michael De Luca.

“This kind of is actually a ridiculous, categorically false story,” Michelle Bega, spokeswoman for 71-year-old Stallone said in a statement to ET, adding that will Stallone says “that will never happened.” “No one was ever aware of This kind of story until that will was published today, including Mr. Stallone. At no time was Mr. Stallone ever contacted by any authorities or anyone else regarding This kind of matter.”

According to the police report published by The Daily Mail, the alleged victim said she met Stallone at the arcade at the Las Vegas Hilton through actor David Mendenhall, who played Stallone’s son in Over the Top. After asking for Stallone’s autograph on another occasion, she alleged the actor then asked her her age, in addition to also also that will she told him she was 16 years old. She alleged she met De Luca the next day, in addition to also also that will he gave her the keys to a room on the 27th floor of the hotel, in addition to also also told her to go up “as soon as possible.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

fifteen − nine =